Reservations made prior to February 15th 2023 will be honored by Montauk Yacht Club. The room rate and confirmation number provided at the time of booking have not changed. We’ve also noted any requests made on the original reservation.
If you need to make changes to your reservation, please call 855.239.5429 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All events booked prior to February 15th 2023 will be honored by Montauk Yacht Club unless otherwise notified by the hotel’s event coordinator. Additionally, all room block codes remain active and unchanged.
4PM / 11AM
Guests may check in after 4PM. The check-out time is 11AM. Early check-in may be available on a case-by-case basis dependent on availability. Please contact us if you would like to inquire about early arrival.
Included With Your Reservation
Your reservation includes:
- Private beach at Montauk Yacht Club with access to paddle boards and kayaks
- Access to the onsite tennis, pickleball, volleyball, & bocci ball courts
- Shuttle to town and ocean beaches (seasonal, based on availability)
- Access to bicycles to explore the area
- Daily fitness classes and hotel activities
- 24-hour fitness center
- Access to one indoor and two outdoor pools
- In-room Nespresso coffee machine and pods
- Unlimited local telephone calls
$75 per day
We are a dog-friendly hotel. While on hotel grounds, pets must be on a leash at all times and are permitted only in pet walking areas and guestrooms. The pet fee is $75 per day. Proof of current vaccinations are required prior to the pet’s arrival.
Guests receive complimentary parking with their reservation. The hotel offers self-parking and two Tesla charging stations (provided on a first-come, first-served basis).
• Arrivals May 22 – September 5: Reservation must be cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date for full refund.
• Arrivals April 1 – May 21 and September 6 – Closing: Reservation must be cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date for full refund.
• Advance Purchase reservations are non-modifiable and non-refundable, regardless of arrival date.
Any cancellations made outside of these windows will result in forfeiture of the full balance of your stay.
The first night stay + tax and resort fee deposit is required at time of booking, and the remainder will be collected at the timing of our cancellation policy, either 30 days or 14 days, prior to arrival.
Our website and booking engine may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Montauk Yacht Club does not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to our website and booking engine, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.